Sustainable AV Production
Remote – Fulltime Position – Based in Marseille, France
Sustainable AV Productions aims to position Europe as a destination for eco-responsible productions and orchestrate the global ecological transition of the audiovisual industry, contributing to carbon neutrality and promoting the commitments of companies.
It is currently at a seed fundraising stage and already established a partnership with a major USA streaming platform.
We are seeking an ambitious, growth-minded individual who is passionate about building a high-impact start-up to join the venture as a co-founder/CEO. This is a broad role which encompasses an array of activities involved in building a venture. Together with the other co-founders and main shareholder, you will shape the company’s direction, set up the operations, contribute to product development and growth, and help build a world-class team of expert in sustainable audiovisual production and digitalization.
- Co-develop the core service offering
- Help build and lead the company’s team of experts in digitalization & audiovisual
- Set up efficient operations to deliver on our promise to users
- Input into product development to ensure a top-quality product that engages users and is rooted in evidence
- Explore growth channels and partnerships to cement the company’s position within the European audiovisual industry.
- You are a highly ambitious individual with a growth mindset, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have prior experience in building startups, venture capital, strategy consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- You inspire team members to reach their full potential and drive ideas to the next level
- You have strong analytical and operational skills with a track record in setting up efficient business processes, building products, and managing P&L
- You have a high-risk appetite and want to make an impact
- You have an interest and ideally a network in the audiovisual industry
THE TOOLS YOU LOVE
- You are in your element when it comes to taking on new tools and ideally you know Teams, Notion, Slack, Miro very well.
THE LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK
- You speak and write English fluently (test during interview) and you are comfortable working with multicultural teammates.
- Another language would be a bonus.
WHAT WE GIVE YOU IN RETURN
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of a new and highly innovative company and to take the lead, with the comfort of not being left alone to do everything: we therefore reduce your risk, and maximise your chances of success.
- We set up your start-up with you, providing you with everything you need: expertise, team and financial resources, tools, methodologies, networks; until you are autonomous.
- We increase your chances of success through our experience and network: this support gives you the freedom to focus on your strengths to go faster and have fun.
- You will work in a stimulating and empowering environment, among passionate and exciting entrepreneurs.
- You will be supported by a high-flying and caring international team.
- With us, you won’t have time to get bored! We work hard, but we value fun, well-being and a healthy and pleasant team dynamic.
- We are flexible on working conditions and location.
- The remuneration will consist of a fixed part, a variable part indexed to growth, and shares in the start-up.
Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume and explaining why you want to join us.