Sustainable AV Production
Remote – Fulltime Position – Based in Marseille, France
Sustainable AV Productions aims to position Europe as a destination for eco-responsible productions and orchestrate the global ecological transition of the audiovisual industry, contributing to carbon neutrality and promoting the commitments of companies.
It is currently at a seed fundraising stage and already established a partnership with a major USA streaming platform.
We are seeking a highly-skilled CTO, ideally with experience in the audiovisual industry. CTO’s are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Leading technology teams in their day-to-day operations, supervising heads of departments, and setting performance goals.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Developing strategies for advancing partnerships, technology platforms, and external relationships.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of projects to clients
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Conducting technical reviews of products and solutions to evaluate their
- Developing, tracking, and controlling the development of annual capital
and operating budgets for purchasing tools, staffing and ensuring
- Managing and optimizing infrastructure assets to meet the internal
- Working closely with the business development and operations team to
deliver new and enhanced products.
Ability to conduct in-depth technical analysis and research
Strong leadership skills to manage multiple departments and teams
Effective communication skills to translate complex documents and technical matters to stakeholders and non-technical staff
Ability to build appropriate environments to foster talents, innovation and delivery of effective development strategies
Ability to anticipate and develop plans to address technological challenges
Capacity to liaise between the customer and business by gathering information on the target market
In-depth understanding of budget preparation and business planning.
- Masters degree in computer science or related field.
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years of managerial experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with ReactJS,
NodeJS, MongoDB, ForestAdmin, Tesseract technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
THE LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK
- You speak and write English fluently (test during interview) and you are comfortable working with multicultural teammates.
- Another language would be a bonus.
WHAT WE GIVE YOU IN RETURN
- The opportunity to participate in the creation of a new and highly innovative company and to take the lead, with the comfort of not being left alone to do everything: we therefore reduce your risk, and maximise your chances of success.
- We set up your start-up with you, providing you with everything you need: expertise, team and financial resources, tools, methodologies, networks; until you are autonomous.
- We increase your chances of success through our experience and network: this support gives you the freedom to focus on your strengths to go faster and have fun.
- You will work in a stimulating and empowering environment, among passionate and exciting entrepreneurs.
- You will be supported by a high-flying and caring international team.
- With us, you won’t have time to get bored! We work hard, but we value fun, well-being and a healthy and pleasant team dynamic.
- We are flexible on working conditions and location.
- The remuneration will consist of a fixed part, a variable part indexed to growth, and shares in the start-up.