Flying Rhino Studio
Full time – permanent / fixed term / freelance possible
Based in Marseille, France; possibility of working remotely
Start date: as soon as possible
Flying Rhino supports international SMEs/Corporates in their Platform projects. We specialise in business modelling and platform building (marketplace, SaaS, automation platforms, data platforms, etc.); we focus not only on value creation, but also on impact creation.
Our ultra-innovative company is international, human-size, high-flying, fast-growing , with a huge potential for large-scale impact.
You have at least 8 years of professional experience, with an entrepreneurial spirit ; you are creative and a team player. You have made your mark in a large consulting group, and today you want to take part in a human adventure, and create your own Business Unit and your international team.
Your main tasks will include :
- Building, developing and managing a fully-fledged Business Unit
- International business development
- Structuring of offers (countries, targets, etc.)
- Managing and executing high-impact projects with clients
- Building and managing an international team
You are a real business partner for CEOs: you know how to go beyond the mission context to establish and build real relationships of trust with your clients, enabling you to understand and meet their needs.
You know how to activate your network: the search for new business opportunities is an integral part of your daily routine.
You regularly coordinate responses to public or private call for projects.
You are an ambassador: you actively participate in the promotion of Flying Rhino through various formats: roundtables, conferences, lunches, forums, etc.
You will work closely with all our partners and subcontractors, especially our teams in Dresden, Amsterdam and London.
OUR WISHLIST FOR YOUR PROFILE
- You have a degree from an engineering or business school or university,
- You have experience in consulting, ideally in the field of digital transformation, marketplaces, SaaS or similar.
- You know how to talk to big Corporates, but also to SMBs or local authorities
- You will have a strong understanding of all the issues in the digital sector and have experience in project management and transformation projects;
- You are very comfortable with stakeholders at Board level; diplomatic, your excellent interpersonal skills allow you to be equally comfortable with different levels of stakeholders;
- You know how to write commercial proposals and respond to calls for projects, and you will actively contribute to the commercial development of your key accounts;
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic, committed, with an entrepreneurial spirit, you make proposals and are concerned about respecting commitments, deadlines and the quality of service provided to the client;
- You like to build and develop a team and pass on your knowledge;
- You feel at ease in a fast-moving environment; pivots no longer hold any secrets for you.
- You are proactive, creative and autonomous.
- You like to convince, and you like to take action.
- You like to get out of your comfort zone.
- You are committed to creating value and positive impact.
- You like to take risks and test things.
- You are demanding and result-driven.
- you enjoy working with your customers, both strategically and operationally
THE TOOLS YOU LOVE
- You are in your element when it comes to taking on new tools and ideally you know Powerpoint, Excel, Teams, Notion, Slack, Miro very well.
THE LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK
- You speak and write French & English fluently (test during interview) and you are comfortable working with multicultural teams.
- Speaking German would be an asset.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- You will work in a stimulating and empowering environment, among passionate and exciting entrepreneurs.
- You will be part of a demanding and caring international team, in a fast-growing structure.
- You will gain expertise in digital platforms, a business model of the future that is still largely unknown in Europe (despite appearances!).
- With us, you won’t have time to get bored! We work hard, and we care a lot about fun, well-being and the healthy and enjoyable working environments of our teams.
- We are flexible on working conditions (remote working possible) and contracts (permanent/temporary/freelance).
- The package will cover a fixed + a variable part indexed on turnover and results.