Flying Rhino Studio
Remote – Fulltime Position – Based in Marseille, France
Flying Rhino’s start-up studio is specialised in impact-oriented platform businesses. Our mission is (i) to co-produce start-ups that create both value and positive effects on the environment & people and (ii) to scale them up safely and rapidly.
As part of the Flying Rhino Studio team, you will be responsible for ensuring the entrepreneurial execution of start-ups, with method, agility and value-added;
You will be responsible for the entrepreneurial execution of start-ups in accordance with the studio’s methodology, schedule, commitments and objectives of each member of the Venture Building team;
You will assess the quality of deliverables and challenge them, nothing is taken for granted; as such you may also be involved in some of the work carried out by the Venture Building team on the start-ups;
You will be responsible for the management and governance of all studio and start-up documentation;
You will work within the framework of a Quality Management System while adopting a very agile approach;
You will write and enrich the Studio’s playbook for each start-up: case studies, best practices, pitfalls to avoid, highlights;
You will certainly do even more if you have the desire to do so and if your proposals contribute to the development of the Studio and its start-ups!
OUR WISHLIST FOR YOUR PROFILE
- You have a 4/5 year degree from a university, business school or engineering school;
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience;
- You are capable of coordinating people and challenging them on their deliverables;
- You are comfortable working in a team, as well as independently and remotely;
- You are able to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- You are naturally curious and proactive, you like to learn by yourself;
- You are highly organised and detail-oriented, and you know how to make this communicative, natural and pleasant;
- You enjoy reading, writing and thinking;
- You are able to deal with urgent matters and priorities
THE TOOLS YOU LOVE
- You are in your element when it comes to taking on new tools and ideally you know Teams, Notion, Slack, Miro very well.
THE LANGUAGES YOU SPEAK
- You speak and write English fluently (test during interview) and you are comfortable working with multicultural teammates.
- Another language would be a bonus.
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- Become an expert in digital platforms, the companies of the future.
- A fast moving start-up environment
- A multicultural and entrepreneurial-minded team
- With us you will have no time to get bored
Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume and explaining why you want to join us.